Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 Cups Bread Crumbs
- 1 1/2 Tbs. Seasoning Salt
- 2 Tbs. Italian Herbs
- 2 Large Eggs
- 6 Slices of Ham
- 6 Slices of Swiss Cheese
- 6 Boneless Chicken Breasts
Put Bread Crumbs, Seasoning Salt, and Italian Herbs into a large flat pan (to allow ample room to roll the chicken breasts) and combine into an even consistency. Break eggs into a bowl and whip with fork until smooth. Dip Chicken Breasts into egg and then roll in the bread crumb mixture. Place into a 9x13 inch pan. Bake in over for 45 minutes.
Place slices of ham on breaded chicken and bake for an additional 10 minutes. Place slices of Swiss cheese on chicken and ham and bake until melted.
Instead of three "Not Bads" like last week I received an improved three "Goods" this week and an average of 8 out of 10 jumping one whole point! I leave Thursday for 2 1/2 weeks to California and Utah and may not have the time to cook something on Sunday, but I'm still going to try. Look for midweek posts!
No comments:
Post a Comment